I’m going off to New York and Boston tomorrow, so I won’t be around. Have a wonderful 10 days and please, don’t break Tumblr…
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person tagged you asked and write 12 new ones
Rule 3: tag 12 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Coke or pepsi? Coke, definitely. I can taste a difference, and (while I’m not obnoxious about it) I will change my order if they only have Pepsi products.
2. What’s one country you would love to visit? England. I blame my blossoming love for British TV shows. I would want to go somewhere there where it rains a lot, because I currently live in the desert and I adore rain.
3. What’s the weather like where you are now? Sunny and hot. And smoky, because there’s a fire nearby.
4. Favorite song right now? Hmmmm… Lame, I know, but probably the Glee version of “It’s Time” (I love Darren Criss, okay?). If not that then “Slow Fade” by Casting Crowns.
5. Sherlawk or Jawn? Ooh, in what context? If you purely mean spelling-wise, then I’d say Jawn. ;) But really, you can’t have one without the other, so how could I possibly choose? Both, both is good.
6. What was your first ever fandom? Harry Potter. I’ve been a part of that fandom since…1st grade? That’s when my mom started reading the books to me, and then I began reading them myself in 2nd grade.
7. What’s your mood like right now? I’m at work, which is tedious, and there’s something wrong with my car, which is stressing me out… But there have been some new Benedict pictures on my dash, which have made me very happy. And slightly jealous.
8. Do you play any sports? I used to. Played basketball, softball, volleyball, and ran cross-country… does marching band count?
9. Do you play an instrument? Yes, I play the clarinet. I’ve also been in a praise band where I did auxiliary percussion.
10. Imagine how is touch the sky. Before I even realized what that was I saw the post that explained it. Who came up with it? I don’t understand how this could even happen in someone’s mind.
11. What colour are your eyes? My eyes are the swirl of milk chocolate, the warmth of warm leather, the color of safety under blankets during a thunderstorm. Or brown, if you prefer.
12. Favorite emoticon? Psh, ah, I don’t know… I really like ^^ because it evokes a specific smile from a specific person in my mind. I don’t actually use it personally.
1. Most attractive hair color to you? In men, dark hair, black or dark brown. In girls I would say red. Not orange: RED.
2. Favorite actor at present? Charles Dance because Tywin Lannister
3. Favorite actress at present? I’d have to say Maisie Williams… that girl amazes me. She needs an Emmy ASAP.
4. What moment are you most proud of in your life so far?
5. Live theater or recorded program? Hard to say… I consider them very different but I think in the end I consider (contrary to popular through) that a recorder show is much more up close and personal, because you can get very close to the character and see the raw emotion. And in series you get to spend much more time with characters and flesh them out a lot more.
6. What was the last song you listened to/heard? The song they’ve been using for Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones for season 3. I think it’s The Unsullied theme. Or else last night I listened to Animal, by the Neon Trees.
7. When was the last time you were on a plane and where were you going? I got on a plane going from Texas to Arizona to get back home from a semester-long exchange program. My mom picked me up in Tucson and we drove the rest of the way.
8. Do you have siblings? Yes, I have one younger brother. He’s almost 8 years younger than me. He’s super tall and can be really annoying, but he’s my favorite little giant.
9. Favorite movie? Fried Green Tomatoes. I have a long list of my favorite movies but that’s what I always say because I’ve watched that movie like 10 thousand times it still makes me feel the exact same way, like it’s the first time.
10. Do you read fanfiction? What kind? Sometimes. I’m not an avid fic reader like I used to be. When I do, I read the romantic kind or the very personal meta kind that explores one character thoroughly. I’m very lazy about looking for them though, I usually just go with he ones recommended on my dash.
11. Do you write fanfiction? What kind? I used to. I even have one started on ff.net but I can’t get myself to go on with it. IDK, my mind suddenly went dry. It’s a Dawn centric BtVS fic. But mostly I’ve been focusing on my original work.
12. Have you thought about what you want to name your kids (if you want to have kids)? Well, of course I have! My brother and I have famous kings names (him after Caesar and me after Alexander), and though it wasn’t my parents’ intention, I find it really cool, so I would like to continue that trend with my kids. It’s not like, set in stone and decided, but I like the names (I’m Mexican so they’re in Spanish) Arturo, Elena, Victoria, Ricardo, after King Arthur, Helen of Troy, Queen Victoria and Richard Lionheart.
TAG (only doing five because I’m at work):orochichan
1. Where are you from, and what is the thing you most like about that place?
2. What’s your favorite animal and why?
3. Why did your parents name you what they did (if you know)? There’s always a story…
4. What is the song that most transports you to a time and a place, and what was that moment? Who were you with, why is it special?
5. Favorite historical figure or moment in history and why?
6.Favorite fictional story?
7. Favorite fictional character of all time?
8. A song that makes you cry? And if it’s not too personal, why does it make you cry?
9.Do you have a pet?
10. Who is the person, living, dead or fictional, that you most admire?
11. If you could only meet one famous person, ever, who would you want to meet? (They can be dead)
12. What is your best friend like?
Tagged (I’m not tagging 12 people cuz I have to run!!)